2010年12月21日星期二

red crocodile leather strap replica Ulysse Nardin watch fitted with a white gold buckle

Pink mother-of-pearl dial and red crocodile leather strap replica Ulysse Nardin watch fitted with a white gold buckle, quartz movement, water-resistant to 30 metres.(Ref : 20/7060/1)As seen on the Watchrap forum, Brad (a.k.a WatchCarefully) has a new watch.Custom made by RGM (Roland Murphy).This watch, the Lancastrian, has a Hamilton Grade 932 movement which was used in vintage pocket watches.You can read more about it in this thread at Watchrap.Congrats Brad!!! Great watch!

I’d done a couple boating trips where you just put in atthe top of a river and cruise for a day or two. I thought the Vogalonga wasgoing to be like that. Really . A leisurely cruise around some islands.But man, we didn’t train for it or anything. I guess I’d Replica Omega 951158.75 Constellation Watch been going to the gyma fair amount and thought my upper body was in reasonable shape but good God,I’ve never had upper body fatigue like I did at the end of that thing. Everytime I pulled the paddle I would literally whimper like a frightened kitten. Itwas a bad scene. That head wind was just absolutely outrageous. It was acrusher.

Bart Thans, a Paneristi (amongst other watches) from Belgium, finished Level 1 from the famous TimeZone Watch School and created the project’ replica Zenith watch below with his new skills:Incredible eh?The watch has a handwound Unitas 6498 movement inside.Read the complete story on TimeZone here.If you don’t care about reading and just want to see pictures, click here.Earlier this week I had a short but interesting mail exchange with Nick, owner of clockmaker.au/.

没有评论:

发表评论